Please reference to our Returns Policy guidelines below. If you have any questions or enquiries, please email us
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not prone damaged in the post or transit.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable post option and are insured whilst out for post.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. Scarlett Cunningham is not responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.
We will refund all items that are returned in a saleable condition within 14 days. All returns must be accompanied by your invoice or receipt and returns form. Please note that returns can take up to 5 working days to process once received back. We will send you an email when we have received the item and sent either a replacement or processed your refund.
All returns must be addressed to Scarlett Cunningham, PO Box 2644, Chigwell, London IG8 1RR.
Updated March 2018.